$535.00 $390.55 $144.45
Item #: VSURE
- The vent blower motor is mounted on the wall. This keeps the heat of the kiln away from the motor (for long motor life) and keeps the motor vibration away from the kiln (which can cause ware to move, damage to the kiln, and misfiring of cones on a Kiln Sitter).
- The blower motor mounted on a bracket with a 12" long, 4" diameter vent pipe to go through outside wall.
- The blower vents up to 130 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This will handle up to a 20 cubic foot kiln (and usually larger). More than one vent can be attached to a kiln. Only 1.37 amps.
- The blower motor features a 6 foot long 120 volt 15 amp power cord. An On/Off switch is located on the cord.
- A vacuum bypass on the kiln bypass/collection box adjusts the amount of venting from the system. Don’t waste heat and energy by venting more than you need. Adjust vent to kiln size.
- 15 feet of flexible expandable aluminum 3" diameter duct is included along with necessary hose clamps. Longer lengths of 3" stove pipe can be used as well. Duct length can be as great as 60 feet horizontal or vertical with up to four 90 degree bends.
Upgrades & Add-ons
Vent Sure Control - Allows you to automatically control your Vent Sure system
Vent Doubler - Allows you to vent two kilns simultaneously
External venting is safer and surer than venting to the inside of your kiln room with a filter.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
L&L Item M-V-VENT/00