$127.00 $114.30 $12.70
Item #: BQT223
Designed specifically for all wheels with either 9" or 10" bat pins. The outer diameter of the QT2-23 is 23.5" and it can secure a form with a diameter of 18 3/4" diameter using the (4) 1" holders with dense foam and vinyl covers. Make sure your wheel can accept the diameter of 23.5" before ordering.
More about the Quick Trim 2.
Secure your pots for trimming in only 7 seconds!
The NEW amazing Bailey Quick-Trim (patent pending) is a low cost exciting centering bat for holding a pot securely when you trim the foot. The Quick-Trim has 4 holding points (instead of only 3) for securing the pot for trimming. This provides much greater flexibility for not only trimming round symmetrical forms, but asymmetrical and multi-sided forms. Now you can trim oblong, squared, multi-sided, free formed and taller formed pots. Bailey's Quick-Trim 2 also has four additional heights of holders which can be purchased separately.
The Quick-Trim 2 has a very economical price, making it very attractive for beginning potters as well as professionals.
The Quick-Trim 2 has the advantage of
(4) holders for securing the pots.
1) Fast independent adjustment of every holder against any type of pottery shape.
2) Holding multi-sides forms.
3) Holding artistic organic "asymmetrical" pottery forms.
4) Superior holding power by applying equalized holder pressure from opposite sides of the pot.