$2,400.00 $1,920.00 $480.00
Item #: ABWBLK
Why choose a Brent wheel? Brent wheels have earned their reputation for quality and durability from 40 years of experience. Brent B pottery wheels are heavy duty in their construction, they can handle a lot of weight at one time for those throwing large vessels, yet they are fine tuned to give you absolute control when making a delicate porcelian vessel. These are easy to maintain over the years with their belt system and easy to replace fuses. And Amaco will stand behind these claims with a ten year warranty. Come on in to our showroom and have a seat at the wheel to see for yourself.
Brent B Pottery Wheel Features
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional Brent B features:
- Handles 150 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 4-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins.
* FREE Splash Pan
* FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
* FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
* FREE Shipping
* TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Please Note: Free Shipping applies only to the contiguous United States. For all other locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Motor: 1/2 HP Permanent Magnet, DC, 5 amps
Wheel-head speed: 0~240rpm
Capacity: 150 lbs
Wheel-head: 14" with bat pins
Dimensions: 21" x 26 3/4" x 19 3/4"
Voltage: 110-120V AC
Shipping Weight: 119 lbs