$1,740.00 $1,374.00 $366.00
Item #: ABRENTC
When you purchase a Brent C Wheel from The Ceramic Shop, you receive a free rebate of $100 in Amaco glazes!
Why choose a Brent wheel? Brent wheels have earned their reputation for quality and durability from 40 years of experience. The Brent C wheel is heavy duty in construction and can handle a lot of weight at one time for those throwing large vessels. Yet the Brent C wheel is fine tuned to give you absolute control when making a delicate porcelain vessel. Brent C wheels are easy to maintain over the years with their belt system and easy to replace fuses. And Amaco will stand behind these claims with a ten year warranty. Come on in to our showroom and have a seat at the wheel to see for yourself. The Model C is recommended for both schools and art centers, because it is competitively priced, it can handle 225 pounds of clay continuously, and is the wheel Danny Meisinger uses to create his towering pieces.
Brent C Wheel Features
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional Brent C Wheel features:
- Handles 225 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 8-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 3/4 hp, 7 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- 120 volt operation
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
For international clients
Brent wheels can be modified to 230volts for an extra surcharge. If you are interested please give us a call!
Shipping weight 117lbs
FREE Splash Pan
FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Please Note: Free Shipping applies only to the contiguous United States. For all other locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Motor: 3/4 HP Permanent Magnet, DC, 7 amps
Wheel-head speed: 0~240rpm
Capacity: 75 lbs
Wheel-head: 14" with bat pins
Dimensions: 21" x 26 3/4" x 19 3/4"
Shipping Weight: 121 lbs