The Ceramic Shop's Policies for Vendors
By accepting and processing any Purchase Orders from The Ceramic Shop, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the following policies:
- The prices listed on our Purchase Orders are accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us of any discrepancies before processing the order.
- In the case of drop-shipped freight shipments, please notify us of the shipping cost before processing. The Ceramic Shop reserves the right to use its own carrier on all Purchase Orders.
- Please do not insure or declare a value on domestic shipments.
- Please note any back orders, discontinued, or out-of-stock products on the packing list. The Ceramic Shop is not responsible for shipping costs on back-ordered items.
- Non-freight orders must be shipped to us using our UPS account which is noted on the Purchase Order.
- Regarding vendors who charge our approved credit card on the day of the delivery - Please send an copy of the invoice marked PAID to email@example.com. Do not send additional invoices.
- All invoices must be mailed or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also require the vendor to CC the buyer. Do not include invoices in the shipments themselves.
Failure to comply with any of these terms will result in short payments, payment delays, and/or credit towards open invoices or future invoices.
We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for doing business with us!