This wheel is special order only and has an extended lead time - 6 -10 weeks.
Special limited edition Black CXC Wheel to commemorate Amaco's fifty years of excellence!
IDEAL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL POTTER!
When you purchase a Brent CXC Wheel from The Ceramic Shop, you receive a free rebate of $100 in Amaco glazes!
Why choose a Brent wheel? Brent wheels have earned their reputation for quality and durability from 40 years of experience. The Brent CXC wheel is heavy duty in construction and can handle a lot of weight at one time for those throwing large vessels (The CXC pottery wheel can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously), yet they are fine tuned to give you absolute control when making a delicate porcelain vessel. Amaco/Brent CXC wheels are easy to maintain over the years with their belt system and easy to replace fuses. And Amaco will stand behind these claims with a ten year warranty. Come on in to our showroom and have a seat at the wheel to see for yourself.
CXC Wheel Features
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radio radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure smooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional Brent CXC features
- Handles 300 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 8-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1 hp, 10 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- 120 Volt operation
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
FREE Splash Pan
FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Please Note: Free Shipping applies only to the contiguous United States. For all other locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.