$1,685.00 $1,339.00 $346.00
Item #: BIEXW
Due to current circumstances this wheel has an extended wheel time.
The Ceramic Shop features these classic Brent potters wheels in our showroom because we love them & our customers love them.
Why choose a Brent wheel? Brent wheels have earned their reputation for quality and durability from 40 years of experience. Brent wheels are heavy duty in their construction, they can handle a lot of weight at one time for those throwing large vessels (handles 100 lbs. continuously), yet they are fine tuned to give you absolute control when making a delicate porcelian vessel. These are easy to maintain over the years with their belt system and easy to replace fuses. And Amaco will stand behind these claims with a ten year warranty. Come on in to our showroom and have a seat at the wheel to see for yourself.
- Indestructible bio-composite tabletop -- 100% reclaimed organic fiber combined with 100% recycled thermoplastic is strong, moisture-resistant, and corrosion-proof. The organic fiber used in construction is a natural by-product of the forestry industry so no additional wood has been depleted in the production
- Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability -- Legs extend from 20" - 25" as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13" tabletop model.
- Legs are now standard diameter Brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments -- also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance. See "Wheel Accessories and Equipment".
- Includes electronic speed control with reversing switch -- features a neutral "safety" position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional Brent IE-X features:
- All-steel construction of frame and legs -- for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Permanent magnet 1/3 hp, 6 amp DC Motor -- provides dependable variable speed control
- 14" cast aluminum wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt -- keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal -- delivers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use.
- 120-volt operation
FREE Splash Pan
FREE 14" Plasti-Bat
FREE "How to Throw on a Potter's Wheel DVD
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
For international clients
Brent wheels can be modified to 230volts for an extra surcharge. If you are interested please give us a call!
Please Note: Free Shipping applies only to the contiguous United States. For all other locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Motor: 1/3 HP Permanent Magnet, DC, 6 amps
Wheel-head speed: 0~240rpm
Capacity: 25 lbs
Wheel-head: 14" with bat pins
Dimensions: 32" x 24" x 19 3/4"
Voltage: 110-120V AC
Shipping Weight: 83 lbs