To contact this manufacturer directly about their warranty, please contact them directly at: 800.898.7224
Boss Series Warranty Overview
Your Boss Series Wheel comes complete with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY (100% parts & labor when labor
performed at Speedball Factory). Speedball Art Products Company warrants this Speedball pottery wheel to be
free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, that would affect its operation
for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of purchase.
This wheel must be registered within 30 (thirty) days of the date of purchase to make the warranty effective.
Registration can be performed either online at http://speedballart.com/warranty_form.php or by contacting
our Customer Service Department at 800.898.7224. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to repairing
or replacing any part of the wheel which, at the discretion of the Company, shall be proven defective in
materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the time period commencing with the date of
purchase. Full wheel replacement will be at the discretion of the Company and will only be considered for
claims initiated within 30 (thirty) days of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling or dropping;
(b) units which
have been subject to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with direction;
(d) damage exceeding
the cost of the product;
(e) damage by flood, lightning or natural disaster, war declared or undeclared.
In no case shall the Company be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this or any
other warranty, express or implied, whatsoever.
The limit of this warranty includes the product only and not any loss of work time or contract due to inability to
use the wheel.
Parts in need of repair shall be returned by the customer, shipping prepaid, to:
Speedball Art Products
2301 Speedball Road
Statesville, NC 28677
After any repair or replacement, Speedball Art Products Company will return under normal working schedule
and by UPS/FedEx Ground Service (for customers in the Continental United States). Rush repair orders are
accepted by purchase order and credit card payment or COD charges. Shipping charges for rush returns other
than UPS/FedEx Ground Service must be prepaid via credit card or COD. No U.S. Postal returns. Be sure to wrap
the product or parts securely when shipping to avoid shipping damage.
Policy Statement for Speedball Potter’s Wheel Warranties:
- Warranty card must be on file at Speedball Art Products Company
- Customer must contact Speedball Art Products Company for Return Authorization Number prior to returning the wheel. Please write the number clearly on the outside of the box.
- Parts for warranty repair must be shipped prepaid to Speedball Art Products Company.
- Send entire system as a unit control box, motor, foot pedal and all power with no cut cords. Experience has shown that by sending the entire system, repairs are made the first time, made correctly and with less time and trouble for all parties concerned. Full wheel shipments for repair or replacement must be shipped in original packaging.
- Enclose a brief description of the problem, along with your name, UPS address, phone number, email address and personal address.
- Speedball Art Products Company will pay UPS/FedEx Ground Service shipping back to customer.
- Any extra charges due to a request by the customer to rush shipment are to be paid by the customer.
- For your convenience, troubleshooting can also be conducted by phone with one of our trained Customer Service Representatives at 800.898.7224, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST.