To contact this manufacturer directly about their warranty, please contact them directly at: 707.463.1333
THE PETER PUGGER GUARANTEE
Peter Pugger Mfg Inc warrants its products to be free from material defects and workmanship for two full years. Warranty will cover against any defects in the construction or materials, including parts and labor. Warranty coverage is only valid if the product was registered by mail or online (see https://peterpugger.com/registration/) at time of purchase. Final determination of validity of all warranty claims are at the discretion of Peter Pugger Mfg Inc.
Please Note: Warranty will be void and a nominal charge will apply if, in the manufacturer’s sole opinion, failure of product is due to one of the following:
- Misuse or alterations to the original product.
- Damaged caused by earthquake, fire, flood, power surges or other natural disasters
- Lack of maintenance as outlined in the products Owner’s Manual.
- Repair work has been performed without first notifying Peter Pugger Mfg Inc.
- Breakdown or damage not related to the product itself.
Not covered under warranty are the following:
- Shipping charges one way (owner pays shipping back to Peter Pugger Mfg Inc)
- Labor fees associated with the removal of clay, repair or work required as a result of modifications to the products original state.
- Any damage done to the product due to neglect, abuse or improper use of electrical service that results in damage to the product.