To contact this manufacturer directly about their warranty, please contact them directly here
Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. stands behind the craftsmanship of the products we create, which is why we provide a free 2-year warranty. We know that your beauty tools work as hard as you do, and will experience some wear and tear. Damage caused by regular use will not be covered by this warranty, including, but not limited to, faded or stained bristles, scratched handles or ferrules, and rubbed-off logos or product names. We will not replace misused, abused, dented or crushed products. Royal Brush Manufacturing, Inc. will not replace products that have not been properly cared for, including, but not limited to, excessive product build-up within brush bristles and/or use of damaging or abrasive cleansers*.
*Please see our brush care instructions below.
Warranty Claim Requirements
If your Royal & Langnickel® product has failed due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect, you may submit a warranty claim. The following tips may help you expedite your warranty claim process:
To simplify the warranty claim, we require you to submit a Proof of Purchase. Examples of proof of purchase include:
- An email confirmation invoice number from https://beautyusa.royalbrush.com.
- A physical receipt from an authorized retailer.
- A photo of a physical receipt from an authorized retailer.
- A photo of the defective product is required. If a defect cannot be detected via email, the item may be required to be mailed to our Customer Service team for inspection. We are not responsible for return shipping costs and will not provide a shipping label if the defect cannot be detected via email. Please wash the brush before uploading a photo of the defect, as product on brushes may hinder our ability to detect your claim.
- Gather the required information as outlined in numbers 1 and 2 before submitting a claim. We track replacements by invoice, and will replace the manufacturing defect tool a maximum of 2 times. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team!
- Fill out and submit the electronic Warranty Claim form.
Submitting a Claim
- Fill out the Warranty Claim.
- A Customer Service representative will contact you via email about the status of your request within 5 business days. Regular office hours are: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
- If accepted, we will ship your replacement(s).
- Please note: We reserve the right to request an item to be returned to our office for further inspection before proceeding with a replacement.