To contact this manufacturer directly about their warranty, please contact them directly at: 1-800-231-7896
General Warranty Policy
March 1, 2008
This warranty policy covers all North Star products shipped on and after January 1, 2005 and supersedes all previous warranty policies. Warranty terms, product designs, specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. All warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are not transferable. To make the warranty effective the warranty registration card enclosed with the product must be completed and returned to North Star Equipment.
SLAB ROLLERS AND 4" EXTRUDERS:
FULL NO-TIME-LIMIT PRODUCT WARRANTY
Your North Star Slab Roller or 4" Extruder is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty will remain in effect for the life of the machine subject to the condition in #1 below. North Star will repair or replace, at no cost to you, any part we find to be worn out or defective. This includes even parts that wear in normal use, such as bushings, spacers, gears and spring pins. Failures caused by abuse or use of the machine for other than the intended purpose as determined by North Star Equipment are not covered. If it is necessary for the machine to come back to the factory for repairs (almost never required), you must pack it and prepay the shipping to North Star. It will be repaired or replaced at our option and returned to you at North Star?s expense.
CONDITIONS: OTHER PRODUCTS AND EXCEPTIONS:
- Standard series Slab Rollers used in commercial or academic settings are warranted for 24 months from date of purchase only, with the sole exception of the Slab Roller which forms the heart of the PortaRoller, which is warranted for five years.
- These products and components carry no warranty beyond arrival in good condition and proper fit: Bats, canvas, Tile Press dies, tabletops, table shelves and Wings, TableToppers, Shelf Truck shelves and VersaCab covers.
- The Big Blue Extruder is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
- Shelf Trucks and VersaCab frames are warranted from three years from date of purchase.
- The Tile Press is warranted for three years from date of purchase.
- Work Tables are warranted for five years from date of purchase.
- Wedgit! Table frames are warranted for five years from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover the canvas or clay cutting wire.
Delivery in good condition is guaranteed for every product, regardless of the carrier. Should shipping damage occur, customer should have it noted on the freight bill and contact North Star for immediate repair or replacement. If the carrier is liable, North Star will pursue the claim.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY:
Should a North Star product need to be returned for any reason a return authorization number (RAN) is required. Phone 1-800-231-7896 to obtain one. Products returned for credit are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, freight must be pre-paid and the item must be complete with all parts and documentation, in new condition and in its original packing.
At any time, no matter how new or old a North Star Slab Roller, Extruder, Shelf Truck or Tile Press may be, North Star Equipment will rebuild and refinish it, replace every worn part and install all available updates for one third the current list price of that model or its equivalent (if that model has been changed). To take advantage of this offer, contact the factory directly.